- he Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched ‘Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan’ to make the people of the state aware of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It translates to free from Corona with the help of the youth power campaign. Students in colleges in small groups will be given information and details about the significance of COVID-friendly behaviour and vaccination.
- Under the campaign:
- The teachers and about 16 lakh students of the Government colleges of higher and technical education will be given training in ‘COVID friendly behaviour and vaccination’. The people will be made aware of them through these students.
- Under the launched campaign, students in colleges in small groups will be given information and details about the significance of COVID-friendly behaviour and vaccination.
- These trained students will further disseminate the information to their families and the people in the surrounding areas about the benefits of vaccination and the prevention of Corona.
- A mobile app has also been developed for the effective real-time online monitoring of the campaign. Through the app, day to day activities and progress of the ‘Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti’ campaign will be reviewed.